Dr. Kashif is a HIPAA-compliant physician specializing in internal medicine. Dr. Kashif's clinical experience has ranged from urgent care and family medicine to critical care, long-term care, and public health. Dr. Kashif is an enthusiastic medical writer, crafting simplified, up-to-date, and fact-based medical information to educate people on complex medical topics, helping them to know their bodies, health-threatening conditions and how to maintain a healthy body for a balanced life.
- University of Health Sciences, MD
- University of Health Sciences, MBBS
- Harvard Medical School, Covid Management
- Virtual University of Pakistan, Creative Writing
- Certification on HIPAA Compliance
- CME writer and reviewer at MedTrainer